The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro has a 16 Megapixel camera compared to the 13 Megapixel camera of Redmi Note 3. It has a f2.0 Aperture and can record Videos in 1080p using the default camera, but using google camera you can also record videos in 4k since the hardware is completely capable of handling it. Now let's talk about increasing the Camera quality of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro.
How to increase the camera quality of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Pro -
- The most important thing you can do to improve the camera quality of Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 pro is to first download and Install the 22.214.171.124 or any higher update.
- Now open your camera app and slide from the left side of the screen
- Now you will see various camera mode, click on the gear icon on the bottom of the screen and a list of camera setting will open up.
- Click on the camera frame and select fullscreen 16:9
- Click on picture quality and select high.
- Scroll to the bottom and set sharpness to high.